All-in-1: Team activity & dinner as carefree package
At the active part the teams go on a digital journey discovering Basel. With a lot of fun the teams solve exciting tasks, discover the city of Basel and in the end, the team with the most points wins the challenge. After completing the interactive challenge the teams are welcomed at the Werk 8 with a welcome drink. All clink glasses to their success followed by a thrilling award ceremony. Subsequently the participants will be indulged with a delicious menu in the former machinery factory Werk 8.
Experience sociability without rigid seating arrangements and enjoy a pleasant get together after an eventful team event. We provide this event package the entire year and it can be adapted depending on the season.
Team activity City Explorer
- Event preparations: consulting, timing and scheduling, consultation with Werk8
- Event implementation: fully managed event with experienced and motivated Event Leader and Guides (introduction, team positioning, support, showdown)
- Team equipment: team bag incl. tablet, map, roadbook
- Software features: live score, team visibility, souvenier picture
- Coordination/Reservation Werk 8
- depending on your choice: Apéro, Flying Dinner or three-course menu
- 3 menu suggestion for the three-course menu
- incl. water and one glass of wine
Team activity with Apéro from 120 CHF / person, depending on group size (excl. VAT.)
Team activity with Flying Dinner from 140 CHF / person, depending on group size (excl. VAT.)
Team activity with three-course menu from 120-160 CHF / person, depending on group size (excl. VAT.)
Additional costs: depending on beverage consumption and special menu wishes.
Single source service
Save time because you can put your resources to better use. We will take over a big amount of the event organisation. We have selected the best partners and offers for you. With this event format we offer a one-stop solution.
Team activity and team spirit
Each individual needs to take an active role and interact as well as communicate with his/her team members. For a successful cooperation respect, trust and appreciation are essential. The learning: Every single one of us is jointly responsible for the overall success.
We firemly believe that innovation can be encouraged. In this event format participants are asked to dissent and lateral thinking is not only allowed, but actively encouraged. Creative contributions can lead to new ideas from which sucessful improvents and innovation can grow. The participants will learn that different approaches are important and new ideas are rewarded.